- First to Know (Simple Mix) (Hosek/B)
- First to Know (Not Simple Mix) (Hosek/B)
My involvement: Bass guitar (2), piano (1, 2), synth drums (2), engineer/producer (1-2).
Limited edition CD single recorded on the occasion of my brother's wedding.
- Let Me Be Your Home (Larkin)
- Stormy Weather (Arlen/Koehler)
- With You (Schwartz)
- And I Will Follow (Brown)
- Losing Track of Time (Kirshenbaum)
- I'm No Good in Bed (Marren)
- Hero (Wildhorn)
- You Don't Bring me Flowers (Diamond/Bergman/Bergman)
- A Part of That (Brown)
- How I Love You (Heisler/Goldrich)
- New York State of Mind (Joel)
My involvement: Bass guitar (4, 9), double bass (2, 3, 9), tuba (6).
- From East to West From Shore to Shore
- Come O Long Expected Jesus (Peters)
- Hark the Hearld Angels Sing
- Lo, How a Rose E'er Blooming (Distler)
- The First Nowell
- Ave Maria (Raminsh)
- The Christmas Sky
- Bethlehem's Star
- The Babe in Bethlehem's Manger
- The Stable Boy
- Hail, Eternal King
- Ding Dong Merrily on High
- Mater Ora Filium
- Away in a Manger
- Child of Sweetness (Hirten)
- God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen
- Pilgrim Jesus (Paulus)
- In Dulci Jubilo (Scheidt)
- Cradle Song (Hurd)
- Gloria (Alain)
- O Come All Ye Faithful
- Postlude on "Adeste Fidelis" (Dickinson)
- Deep River
My involvement: Choral voice-baritone (1, 3, 5, 14, 16, 19, 20, 21).
- The Future's So Bright I Gotta Wear Shades (McDonald/McDonald)
- Caffeine Dreams (Krueger)
- Like the Weather (Merchant)
My involvement: Acoustic guitar (3), bass guitar (1, 2), producer (1, 3).
Demo recorded for booking purposes, this has received limited circulation. Recorded to Yamaha analog 8-track cassette and mastered digitally on a Macintosh by George Krueger.
I don't remember a whole lot about this recording. I was in grade school, our band and orchestra took a couple school buses to a recording studio in Indiana where we recorded a record. I played bass, but can't remember much more about it. I suppose my parents have the record somewhere (unless my Mom threw it out).